Monday, January 2, 2012

Your Beauty Questions answered : Eyelash Curlers

Does curling ur eyelashes damage the lashes?  - Wanessa M.
This depends if you curl after you put on mascara they can fall off, but if you curl before (and you dont put crazy amounts of pressure on the curler) you can lose 1 or 2 lashes which is natural because even if you don't curl your lashes you tend to lose some lashes every few days or so. But if you want more lashes I heard about a mascara that comes in a green tube from Revlon (called GROW LUSCIOUS) that has some nutrients in it that help your lashes grow there's another one thats similar from Rimmel with a black tube and a lime green handle (called LASH ACCELERATOR). Happy to help with your beauty questions :)
Call me addicted.

photos by me

4 comments:

  1. ~ Thanks for your wonderful post!
    I love all articles about eyelashes, mascara, as I have really straight lashes and when properly curled makes my eyes look bigger, amazing and gorgeous..

    I so love sharing with others about great products.~ The best ever`` heated eyelash curler I have ever found is the Hot Lashes eyelash curler, makeup Artist kit. Loved the reviews on Amazon and was impressed. There is also a site of the same name Hot Lashes.

    This curler is exactly like the Shu Uemura curler with a 24K gold plated curler and this small heater base. Keeps my lashes curling till the next day. and my eyes really pop... Happy New 2012...HTH~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome! lol I thinnk I´ll make a post using your comment

      Happy New Year to you too

      thanks for the comment I rally apreciate it!

      Delete